View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treaty View Post
I thought I should contribute. I have been away from SG for a long time. Back for a short break and wanted to have Thai massage. There is (or was?) one along UPL Road.

Not my first time. The first time was last year, the massage was above average but the ML was chatty. She is a Singaporean and have been doing Thai massage for a long time. She did ask if I wanted HE but I was not in the mood. I turn down the offer. Paid $40 for an hour of massage.

The recent on was a few weeks ago. Back to the same shop. This time I had 1.5hrs massage. The massage was good, lots of strength. Quite a bit of teasing when doing my thighs and my paper undeies was pull down. I kind of knew what was coming later. When done with the back, asked to turn over and came the question. Usually I would avoid HE in spa because could have got a HE for FJ by a beautiful lady elsewhere. I do not know the rate for HE in spa but I read in the forum about $50? Which I paid.

The HE was a slow massage, some may consider it JG - sorry I do not have much experience on JG. It was massaging my balls and palpating them - I felt uncomfortable. It took a good 5-10mins to compete before the comfy HE and was also good.

ML: 6/10 - not young but still looked fit.
Location: commutable by MRT, and shop is rather near bus stop. I would say a little discreet.
Venue: partition by curtain
Amount: $60 for 1.5hrs + $50
Return: yes, near to where I stay

It would be a shame if this shop is closed for good. It would be nice if someone can confirm.
Bro, there got like 5-6 shops, which shop u went?