Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by naginata View Post
Just returned from Danok (trip from 9-11/2/2019).
I went with an old buddy who turned out to be a regular in Danok (well, you decide: the majority of reputable looking bars and massage parlour owners, mummies and girls are on first name basis with him) and he didn’t bother to tell me 🤣
Reached Danok town around 5pm on 9/2 (arrived at Sadao Thai immigration office from BKH immigration around 3:30pm but due to vast amount of people in the Thai immigration side and only 3 counters opened and 1 official seem to be working, the other two chatting with someone via hands free ... traffic jam - took nearly 1 hr 20 mins to get my passport stamped).
Checked into hotel (Paramount Palace ... quite comfortable for MYR 70/night and no complaints from us).
Friend had unfinished mission from his last trip (fancied a go-go girl in Spider Club) so we ended up there.
He was chatting with that girl while another syt came and started to harass me for drinks .... bought her two tequilas (THB200 total) and she started to encourage me to molest her while drinking our beer and dry humping me too 🤣 She went up to dance on stage, I bought her a flower garland THB200 + MYR 10 tips for the woman selling the garlands. Came back down and I was busy kneading her small pert breasts and hard nips while she took some pills (was offered but I declined).
Buddy was getting bored of his girl so we hightailed outta the joint for Mermaid 55. That’s when I noticed that he was well known by all the hails and greetings he was getting from the girls and mummies around the streets and all the hugs and kisses too! Me just standing there trying to look “Joe Cool” 😎🤣
Made it into Mermaid 55 and got a table and a couple of bottles of beer (large) and mummy turned up with two girls. Pla sat with me and we started chatting in English & Hokkien for a few hours. Then at 11 pm mummy asked us to book the girls which we did after paying for 12 bottles of large Chang and bar fines (don’t ask how much .... all I know was I paid around THB1700 for the beers and i dunno about the bar fines cos my buddy said “already taken care off”). Pla cost me THB4000 LT but mummy agreed that MYR 450 was good enough (exchange rate was MYR 1 = THB 7.6 in Danok). So I think l had a discount 😆
Went back to room and we both agreed to shower first. That’s when I saw that Pla is a middle aged milf post makeup and clothing’s removal. Heck, don’t care cos we hit it off in the pub and I like her. Besides I’m no young spring chicken and am pushing 1/2 century myself 🤣
End of PT 1
Thx for this info.. Next time lets go tgt haha