View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: What fetishes do you all have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghahn89 View Post
I always wondered what kind of fetishes people normally have, and whether I'm the weird one lol, so I thought I'd start this thread. Hope to hear from some people on here

I myself have a bit foot fetish. Not sure why but when girls wear open-toed shoes (esp slippers) I can't help staring, and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long. Once when I met an FL (quite young poly girl that kind), when we were doing missionary I rubbed her feet on my face... like just my nose along her arch that kind, and she got damn weirded out. Made things quite awkward and after I cum, she faster showered and immediately wore her shoes even before wearing her other clothes. In hindsight it's quite funny but it made me feel damn weird. Like i wasn't trying to force tie her up or do bdsm or anything like that, but she kind of overreacted. But sometimes it's ok, like another time I met an FL who was ok to let me cum on her feet. Anyone got similar fetish like me?

Mine is so smell their heels after wearing them whole day