View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
Treaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTreaty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Recommendation for MP around hougang, sengkang or punggol

Rather new and just started contributing. Also recently visited SG for holidays and have been and still away from sg for a long time.

I visited the spa near the junction of UPL road and boundary road. In fact twice.
The first was with a Vietnamese girl, very experienced and give a firm massage. Recommended if you after a good massage.

The 2nd item was a few weeks ago. The Vietnamese girl was engaged with another client so I have a Chinese girl. To be honest, not bad and a firm massage.

The girls will persuade you to take the massage with prostate massage. I did the first time and realise it was rubbish. It was merely a precursor to the hj. Many of you in another thread have already commented the same.

So, I turned down the offer in my 2nd visit. However, the girl just kept persuading me to take the prostate massage during the massage session and became rather annoying. Just could not take a no as answer. The massage was above average, firm which I enjoy.

For both sessions

ML - young. The Vietnamese girl is good looking and can speak English and mandarin.
Location - easy access from Serangoon MRT, 10mins Walk.
Venue - individual room and shower is outside and communal.
Massage - firm
RTM - probably, near to where I stay.