View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Woke up and saw C sitting naked and stoning on the bed; staring at blank space.
I just told her that I will be leaving for awhile, and that my friend will be buying dinner for her. I will be back again tonight.

With that, I showered, got dressed and left the house. Went downstairs to get my car.
Called Ben to come over to Bukit Batok to buy food and eat with C, she would be his for tonight. My plan... hur.... while I drove over to Woodlands to fetch YT.

After dinner with YT outside, it was already about 8 plus when we reached my house again. Went in.... the masterbed room was empty but it smelled of the sex that I had with C earlier in the day.

Told YT to wait in the masterbed room for me, while I stood outside another bedroom(locked)(There is another smaller bed there, single bed, as compared to the Queen size in the masterbed room) I could here moans and the familiar piaking sound.

After what seems like eternity, no more sound. Looked at my watch, 9 plus pm.... I knocked on the door: “Ben, open leh”....

Heard the door clicked and I went in.... familiar smell of sex....