Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Since we’re in the mood for bragging, I need to post my FR too liao... Been a long time since I visited Balai but since I am a well-known big spender, the entire town really rolled out the red carpet for me la...

Arrived at Tg Balai on Saturday 26 Jan in my private yacht; for some reason, the authorities had gotten notice that I was visiting Balai and the mayor and chief of immigration was at the harbour to welcome me. A special motorcade comprising of 6 police outriders, 4 police cars conveyed me to my hotel; a bit malu because so many people ogling along the way, macam President Jokowi visiting..

Checked-in to Presidential Suite at Hotel Maximillian; this room is special and not listed for normal sale, only for special VIPs like myself. Room rate is RP15,000,000 per night, but I lazy to count the money and gave them RP20,000,000 and ask them keep the change.

Took the hotel limo Mercedes S600 to villa, pick up a girl at villa no. 14. This girl special booking rate of RP20,000,000, plus I tip the mami RP5,000,000. Having lunch with her by booking out the whole restaurant at Hotel Maximillian, spend about RP10,000,000 before go to room.

At around 8 pm, took the hotel limo again went for dinner at the Japanese restaurant at Aston , cost of dinner and booking out the restaurant cost around RP15,000,000. Then went for shopping at Padi Mas opposite the hotel, spend around RP5,000,000 buying cosmestic for her.

As you can imagine, the GFE from her was gao-gao laaa... She let me raw her pussy, her asshole, her mouth, her ear hole and the most shiok were her tight nostrils. It was very shiok for her too because earlier, she mentioned that she had slight blocked nose, but my long thrusts in her nostrils really cleared the block completely!!. Had 2 rounds each of CIP, CIM, CIA (cum in ass), CIE (cum in ear) and of course the most shiok was CIN (cum in nose). Long time never manage to cum 10 shots in one day liao...

The next day, because of her solid GFE and attitude, I gave her RP10,000,000 tips plus a Birkins hand bag which I bought for S$91,000.

Total spending for this trip just nice round off to about S$100,000 for 2 days 1 night. Didn't spend any money to buy ferry ticket because I took my own yacht there.

Hope y’all enjoy my humble FR ya...