View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
- applying Thai driving license
ask my wife to call the kon song (something like LTA) ask if can apply in kampong here instead of go bkk cause my residence register is in bkk
operator say ok no pro.
so i went with my wife to kon song office here and knn... thai pattern they say cannot i have to go do in bkk. my wife F them upside down say why operator say can. in the end bo bian they say can do here.
actually the plan is to convert my SG license, need valid visa, medical cert n letter of residence.
kon song told me letter of residence get from tor mor, so i went to tor mor here, they say they cannot give me cause my address is in bkk, need to go get from bkk tor mor.
so i went to bkk tor mor, then they tell me now tor mor no longer issue LOR, i need to go get from SG embassy. anyway, i no issue to go bkk for these as excuses for me to go BKK alone
back in kampong with all the doc, send to the kon song head for review, he suddenly say, why ur sg license no expired date1 ar?
i explain to him that sg is points system, no expired date
then he say how he know if this license is still valid?
cb... i know this is a battle i cannot win. so i say how about i just apply for a license instead of convert
heng is ok n same set of document.
book a date (very fast less q compare to bkk)
1st day computer test
next day driving test using own car which ownself drive here
license got
Driving lic

Go any clinic with passport, tell them want medical cert from doc for driving lic. Most do nothing and just wait and pay and fuck off..100thb i think.
Go to Sg embassy in the morning, tell them need endorsement for driving lis and they will give you a form to write down you add in bkk. then go out back in the noon at 1:30pm to collect the doc and then fuck off.
with these two then go to sukhumvit driving centre or the one near chatuchak, which ever you prefer..the chatuchak is bigger i think.
go do some copy of your sg driving lis and passport.
If you want bike lis too please copy n make 2 set of all doc.
At the centre, t Q and wait for the whole group go into the test room, traffic light test(color test), judgment test, and color test again, total 3 section. Finish, go out wait for another area for photo taking and pay and take lic and fuck off liao...
At sukhumvit i dont need to watch the 45min video...but at chatuchak i did wasted 45min to watch the stupid vidz...driving lic dont waste money for agent to do...do it ownself is always better..

I'M CIM KING