View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Just sharing my first photo of my fav jua gen massage

Unfortunately, my post was deleted previously as it contravened with the rules here.
Hope it won't happened again.

Went to my favourite palour for my Jua Gen session.
Upon arrival, the masseur was busy with a customer and told me that she would only be free in a 50 mins later.

Was rather disappointed as I haven't been there for almost 3 weeks. She proposed to me to get lady boss to massage for me though. (Just to recap, lady boss did massage for me previously and was rather a awkward massage session as she does not perform any hanky panky with customer and unfortunately, I was somehow aroused when she pressed on my sensitive points previously and my manhood popped out from the underwear. The worst part is, I know her hubby).

Well, since I was already at the palour, I went ahead with Lady boss performing massage for me. Everything went on fine till she accidentally boobs rubbed my head when she was massaging my body. (Patrons who visits massage palour would know what I meant when its Boob rub). Maybe I am the type who gets easily aroused, i was trying extremely hard not to think about it but the mind fight was futile.

Subsequently, lady boss moved to massage my bums and inner thigh, hit a sore spot (coincidentally was near to my balls and asked me if I worked in office and sits frequently).
Giving her a positive reply was the greatest mistake, she continued massaging the part though it felt sore, it was extremely arousing as well. I felt my manhood grew to its max and also the head popped out from the top of my underwear. Fortunately, I was lying flat and lady boss couldn't see anything below.

Then after a few minutes of "torturous" massage, she removed the towel from my back and asked me to turn around. I could feel that my manhood has subsided a little and I turned. As I turned, I felt that my manhood is out of the underwear and I looked down.

The head was indeed out of the underwear and lady boss was looking at it. Fuck...

To be continued...