View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Last update for the night.

Previously, I told Su that whenever I text her, she has to be available and meet me. Well, she also agreed on this.

That very weekend, I plan to meet her to take revenge on snubbing me after the first date. Texted her on Friday night to book her for the next day. Great! She replied that she has plans already but, well, she would have to cancel it. Too bad.

Next day, I met her at the shopping mall near our area for breakfast and off I drove her to my previous home in Bukit Batok, was vacant and I have the spare key to the flat. Ben has already hidden a pinhole camera in the masterbed room for a particular purpose. She would have to accompany me for this weekend. Oh ya, to add on, before that I have already asked her to inform her parents that she would be staying over at a friend's house.

Once entering the vacant flat, I ordered her to have a shower in the masterbed room bathroom and I followed suit. Next, I ordered her to strip before me immediately, well, she was feeling shy and reluctant but does she have a choice? Yes, shy, don't think she is shy, hey, I was the one being snubbed in the end thou.

After the shower, she was made to lie down on the queen size bed of the masterbed room fully naked and I slowly crawled on top of her. Next, I proceeded to lick and kiss from her forehead, cheeks, down her neck to her breasts, nipples, down her body and I let my tongue circulate near her belly button. Back to her breasts and nipples, and I gave some small bites which she moaned softly. As I did this, the recording by the pinhole camera has already commenced halfway. Can't believed she is a virgin (According to her, no bf before). If not, I would already have used a dildo on her first. After kissing and enjoying her naked body for quite some time, I already have a full erection, some more seeing the trail of saliva on her body. Finally, I can proceed and penetrate for the first time. PIAK and began my first thrust in missionary. Su immediately cupped her hands to her mouth to prevent from screaming.