Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Issue with ICA

Bro, regardless whether he is family or not, why would you want to stand in his way to happiness? Let him walk his own path, along with the joys and pains it has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OppaiOppai View Post
Hi guys

Not sure if this is the right place to post but wanna 请教 Bros and sister’s here on some advice.

Have a family member (Singapore citizen) who is marrying a girl against his parents wishes. The girl is from PRC and work for a while in Japan and Korea. Both of them are in their 30s and though the Singapore Citizen is employed, he will be jobless soon and unlikely to find employment in the short term. The girl will be coming to Singapore and look for job here after they ROM.

He applied for a Long Term Visit Pass and they got the eligibility letter cos he is employed then. The couple registered for marriage with ROM and will be ROMing soon.

R there any ways to encourage MOM/ICA to not approve the girl’s Long Term Visit Pass? For those suggest we talk to them, already done so Liao but they are headstrong in getting married and the gal is intend to move to Singapore.

Last edited by Doomas; 07-01-2019 at 11:25 PM.