View Single Post
Old 24-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A highly intoxicating & sexciting encounter!!

A highly intoxicating and sexciting encounter!!

WL name - Baby aka WL #17
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 26 - 27 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.63m (w/o heels)
Built - Fair & superbly smooth complexion, medium built and fleshy ... curvy torso
Tits size - Natural B cups with pale pink nips. Became elongated when appropriately sucked and caressed
Home Base - L1820
Misc info - Debuted 3 months plus ago

Baby who is a chio lass, is fair with somewhat sharp facial features and smooth facial complexion. She has nice sparkling double eyelid eyes. Someone told me when she first came on board, she was not that pretty and prolly has gone for a filler implant on her nose and facial shape recently to enhance her outlook.

She accorded me with solid commando service from pre shower routine, shower action to the action on the mattress till the finale. Definitely not for the faint hearted joe. She is as good as her mates, Helen (WL #001) and WL # 007 if not better. Her sexual approach was naturally smooth and intoxicating. In fact very addictive ... it turned me on and drove up my sexual adrenaline in double quick time. She gave me generous doses of B2B and G2G stimulation. Her deep thrusted BBBJ was very pro like as she never failed to glance at me seductively every now and then whilst she bbbjing my dick.

In the FJ department, she was amazingly proactive ... she loved to initiate each and every move and tried to dominate me ... DFK, fingering and cunnilingus are standards on her menu ... I must say it was a vintage performance on her part ... My dick was raging hard thru out the session till the finale.

If you fancy a chio, non pencil slim WL with commando attitude & perfomance, Baby is someone you should seriously consider ... mark my word fellas!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-12-2018 at 10:50 PM.