View Single Post
Old 14-12-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally got the chance to try 336 this evening. Long Q machiam buy new iphone. KNS.

Anyway.. there's many FRs on her, so I'm not writing too much this time. Probably just share a short post-bonk thought.

To me, her looks and body are ok.. she's not the super-tier slim, chio, big-boobed syt kind. But what she has are 2 things... The first is a nice and friendly disposition.. so she's someone you can really cuddle with after a long hard day at work. She's a good chat.. I probably enjoyed chatting with her as much as bonking her. The second is that she's a proper nympho. Wild, sex-hungry, fun in bed. Good DT skills to boot, too. She's one of those rare girls who enjoy giving top-notch service.

No wonder she's so popular. Asked her how many boyfriends she has.. her reply: she has a new one every hour.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)