View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 14
Rickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to behold
Many doubts on such FL/massage

Have been using wechat to hunt for spa with special. Guess nth new for most of us. But no choice. I'm a weakling every time ask. No ppl share with me =(. Then I find de almost all no quality type. But that's beside the point.

There is this FL quoted me 120/2/unlimited from wechat. Given the price and timing
This one I also see quite a few of us say it's fake.

So hence I try to text this one since it's in my wechat for so long. Thor it might be real. But the experience is a bit weird.

Reached. Ask me for contact. Then say after deed then pay. But use axs machine pay. I refused. Cause I also dun want to leave trace from my card or bank. The girl quite despo. Keep call me. Then one guy called (China man) threaten me scold me screw me over the phone as I only want to pay cash.

I'm concern about the payment. Is that real?
Anyone similar experience on payment mode?
Actually if u go wechat u find Alot of this type. Go to their house and do deed.