Old 17-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
enormous is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Since no update from bro linkinpark, I tell my experience with sil 5 yrs ago. same situation sil abt 20 yrs old B cup staying together. Stay in hse with 2 bedroom share one bathroom. Started one afternoon off day from work while relaxing on bed, heard sil going in bathroom. First nothing then hear shower come on & hear her bathing, suddenly had this feeling, stood up go to my side of bathroom door saw small hole where lock was not fixed correctly. Wife still not back from work, children in school. As extra precaution, 1st lock bedroom door then go and peep wow saw her entire wet naked body, nearly had heart attack seeing her stroking her firm B cup with pointed tities with soap. Since she does workout at gym her body is heavanly compared to me wife. Cannot tahan seeing her rubbing her pussy with soapy water dripping, took out my didi & started stroking.
This experience went on for a few days, then one late nite while wife & children asleep, watching blue video alone cannot tahan took out didi to stroke, my sil came out of her room, I shock but she looked more shock at me stroking my erect didi but quickly walk away to kitchen. Next day expect she tell wife but she no tell.
After this experience me more daring, now know she wake up late at nite to drink or late supper, so one nite pasang blue video again masturbate imagine fucking sil, again sil come out of bedroom, this time just cover didi a bit & exposed most of it for her to look at.