Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

had 1 night in patong 2 month back
option 1 - disco
option 2 - massage shop girls, who most likely will end up at disco after work if not kana any fish
option 3 - online girls, who most likely will end up at disco if not kana any fish

friend visit so we drop by illuzion for 1 night
hennessy 5K with how many mixer n ice forget, all in prepare another K for addition mixer n ice is enough
open bottle can go vip, but me n fren decide stay at common area - wrong move
long story cut short, standard at common area quite bad, the good 1 all in vip area
spotted 1 and make eye contact, signal her to come n she refusing, keep trying a few times she finally came, from laos, drink n chat a while she went back to vip area
a bit shock, she see us no money or not handsome???
in the end got another girl from vip area who agree for LT 5K, but actually by that time is already 4am, my fren got another laos girl from vip area 6K
back in hotel she tell me how it works in illuzion
when the girl arrived at illuzion, the management will give vip access to the better girls, so the vip girls dun want really want to get cust from common area, seems like downgrade themselves
also, in vip area, they can ask for higher LT usually 7-8K
so i suggest if u open bottle, go vip area better then free free go common area recce recce