Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Johnnybush35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmanager View Post
This might be an unpopular opinion but based on a past session I’ve had with Raine, I found my experience so-so only.

The first thing that turned me off about the session was her poor attempt to speak with an angmo accent, which came across as very fake and jarring and I couldn’t really settle properly into the right headspace.

Also, I guess this might be a matter of preference, but I’m not a big fan of her looks. She comes across as a cute ah lian (perhaps helped on by the accent) but since I’m not 16 anymore, she’s no longer my type. I’d much rather submit to a powerful young OL type as a matter of preference.

Body wise, no complaints she’s pretty tight.

I also feel that she lacks a certain X factor to her. She knows a little of what she’s doing and it’s obvious she has some creativity but I value a domme who can bring me to my knees in all of 3 different ways - by her gaze, by her voice (words) and by a swift kick to the balls. To me at least, raine manages to tick just the last box.

Again, just my opinion just to provide something extra for bros to think about so everyone here will have a fairer view before they decide to try her out. I don’t regret going for the session and it was money decently well spent but I definitely won’t repeat.
I had tried Mistress Raine before , dun think she gave me the ah lian feel , maybe a few tattoos you feel she is ah lian. Her humilaition, her tease and denials is the best so far I had tried others. Maybe just personal preferences.