Old 05-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lemonsauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hello bros, I am an nsf who has recently completed his last high key event and is now waiting to ord. To celebrate this milestone, I would like to indulge myself by booking a session with one of the pro dommes in Singapore because I’d like to get fucked by civilians too. I’m quite new to the world of bdsm but I know that I prefer the more sensual and mental style of domination to physical pain, which I can only tolerate moderate amounts of. Age wise and looks wise, I am alright with anything and everything. My budget is $300. Since you guys have tried many of the local dommes, I was wondering if anyone could kindly provide me with recommendations on which one you think would match with my desires the most, and also, how to find them. I understand that there are a few FRs posted in here but I couldn’t find a consolidated list of all the dommes in Singapore with links to their FRs, so I do not want to miss out on hidden gems. The reason I am not trying all the mistresses myself is because I cannot afford to do so. I really appreciate all your inputs and hope to be guided to the right Mistress soon