View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
I like petite ones
Carry them to bonk, loud piakpiak sound in the room but they can't scream or moan
Once had a tall fb, about 175. I’m 168 only. Quite horny and accommodating. One night supposed to meet her. Ask her wear dress and suggested to go ecp find a bench to bonk. She ok. But when picked her, was raining and suggested go her place. Her father was those strict type and in their family, cannot close door when sleeping. Went to her room. She had to leave her door ajar. Seeing this, we Frenched and I licked her over. She shuts her eyes tight, hands grabbing my hair, can see she enjoying and fought hard not to make any noise. While frenching, rubbed my dick on her clit. She was so wet. Suddenly pumped into her pussy fully. She let out a huge moan. Lucky her fed didnt wakes up.

Rest for a while and had 2 rounds that night. All inside her.