View Single Post
Old 29-11-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Gone also good. Made themselves a nuisance with the SMS spamming. Even thou they claim not them, but the initial SMS were all their web addresses. Want attention, get enough attention alright, the wrong type of attention.
I disagree. For me, they were a good supply line. I had some really fantastic finds in there. Both FLs and MLs.

Now what arebwe left with besides SLG? Beautycastle... Got to be kidding. Sgrelax... Seriously? Sgmassage... No way! We got nothing left. Only SLG.

About the SMS ad spamming.. Well, that is the new business model. It's all AI and automatic from the customer verification database the girls use. The girls check your number in this database and the system automatically sends you an ad SMS spam. It's not the website anymore, but this customer verification system the girls use. I know it sucks, but this is the way of technology. Just use pre-paid card and remove card after chionging.

So the zoo may have been a little annoying , but they delivered the goods better than most, and now we have only SLG. That's sad for me.