Old 26-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

I went to the FKKs in frankfurt and Artemis in berlin this june. It was world cup during that time and the girls were so frustrated when the games were on.

The majority of the ones in frankfurt were romanian.

Artemis had a bit of variety, i remember taking mandy over 3 times who was Austrian i believe (She lied about being german). Pale skin and really pink pussy/tits.

Had a russian by the name of Gigi who seriously DID look like Gigi hadid. However the girls sometimes lie about their origins. I saw Gigi hanging out with moldovan girls so she could very well be a molodovan.

In frankfurt i tried FKK Oase, Sharks, Mainhatten and Palace. I would say 70% plus are romanian.

Line up was pretty bad at that time as the girls told me that many have gone back home in June.

Sharks was definitely the best one there as the facilities were new and plenty of girls. I actually went back there 4 times as i was staying in Darmstadt. I had this pale romanian girl called Mina several times. She had this cute 18 year old goth girl look. Her service was pretty good as she definitely knows how to fuck. Her eye contact when she gives you BJ and when you doggy her (She turns around and gives you the take me look) is a killer. She liked me a lot and gave me her number.

Fkk Oase is for those who like outdoor activities. You can fuck outdoor under these tents and also fuck on this tall aztec style building. I remembered everyone looking at this punter and a chick having a go at the top. The line up there was quite bad on a saturday (but could be my luck) and ended up only taking one and decided to head to FKK palace.

Fkk palace was the worst imo. The girls were so pushy and line up was poor . I ended up leaving the place in 1 hour after giving up waiting for a decent punt. I didn't even eat the food since i was full from Oase.

Fkk Mainhatten was surprisingly decent. Small joint but i did find 2 gems there. One of them was the prettiest chick i had in the trip. Croatian girl by the name of Helena. Beautiful pussy and great attitude.

Quite a number of them told me they love asian guys (especially Japanese) cos they are not as stingy as the europeans who are very demanding. I did hear one girl complain about Indians who can be quite stingy they would even ask for 5$ euro discount lmao.