View Single Post
Old 25-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A session with high degree of spontaneity & sexual Omph!!

A session with a high degree of Spontaneity & Sexual Omph!

WL Name - Xiao Yu (little Rain)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23/24 years young (My guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.62m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Naturally well-developed B cupper and reddish pink pointy nips. Very yummy looking. They are tender to my touch and bouncy.
Body Built - Slim with feminine curves. She possesses fair & superbly smooth body complexion.
Home Base - L1431
Misc Info - Debuted about 5 months ago and a resident Hot property of L1431

Xiao Yu is a gorgeous lass with very sharp facial features. She has narrow and sharp facial shape. Her upper lip has a tear drop tip just like Jia Jia (Ex WL 54A) that made her very youngish and sweet looking. In fact she looks like a photographic model. She used to possess long tress but now she cut it just above the shoulder. She is feminine and dainty and offers tremendous GFE.

Do not expect commando service from this WL ... Having said that she could surprisingly give her veteran colleagues like Yuhan and Cai Ser a good run for the money. When I first booked her, she offered the standard CAT150 services except AR. After numerous RTF, our session became very spontaneous and she adopted different repertoire in each and every RTF. The experience I have had was beyond my wildest imagination and words alone can’t express vividly how I felt and enjoyed the moments with her. I liken the session to a sort of romantically-intimate tryst with my lover. The moment the door closed behind us, we engaged in very heavy and passionate petting on the mattress and DFK happened naturally by default. We spontaneously applied foreplay on each other over a lengthy period. BTW, she has nice looking and yummilicious pussy which is reddish in color. I would never fail to give this god-gift yummy abalone a good lashing each time I have had her. We started to engage in sexual intercourse only after we were thoroughly aroused. We both focus on enjoying each other companies and most importantly, the sexual union... It was certainly a very ideal bonk for me ... I do not have such experience for the longest time that I could remember since all my top favorites one by one RTC for good over the years.

Obviously I have RTF her for umpteen times. TBH, I could never get tired of her ... I shall continue to do so till she RTC.

If you are looking for commando service, you can safely give her a pass. If you desire spontaneous approach and a high degree of GFE from a gorgeous SYT, Xiao Yu is the one you should not miss. Trust me! Do not dictate your sexual demand during your session with her, am certain you will enjoy more and thoroughly that way ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-10-2018 at 11:33 PM.