Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MBK123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Late FR for trip at end of sept 2018

took the first ferry out, driver K met me on arrival. converted currency and went straight to villas. i walked into villa 1 first, expecting to walk in and walk out as milfs and aunties are not my type, but i ended up booking a pretty SYT for 800k. At 19 years old from Bandung, she was by far the youngest person in villa 1. She told me she was not gonna be in TBK for long, 2 months at the most.She was tall, slim with a nice peach bottom and small B cups.Service wise, nothing to shout about, she is inexperienced but sweet and willing to accomodate.Once in my room we went at it nonstop. I initiated my 4th shot with her after lunch at around 2.30pm, she was willing, but seemed to be in some pain as i am abit "tebal" and i usually take 30 mins or so of pounding to cum.Pain isn't sexy to me, and as the day was still young, and i was still horny AF, i decided to send her back to the villa(i had to talk to her "papi" who is actually a mummy to confirm that i didnt have any complaints with her) and searched for a new target.

Seemed like a lazy afternoon, all villas still had stock. Back when i went during the CNY period, i went to the villas around the same time and the entire villa street was empty. all stores closed. Even driver K was surprised lol.

I picked a girl who got very handsy with me in villa 10. About 1.55m, long hair until her bum, decent assets but a very pretty face and pale skin.Initially her papi wanted 1.2jt, so i countered with 1jt. He refused to go below 1.1, so i walked out and started scoping the next villa. He intercepted me at that villa and said ok ,1 jt. Always bargain in balai . The girl was actually quite fetching, in fact i actually thought she was indochinese until she told me otherwise. Her services were standard and she was accomodating to any position, but she was actually quite devoid of GFE, not at all playful like back at the villa, and abit deadfish in missionary/doggy, just sits there and gets pounded.I understand some bros are into this, so yall can search for her. She says been there for 1 year,and no plans of returning soon as far as i can tell.

For the prices you pay in balai , usually wont get much more than standard service,though i do recall a few exceptions who completely blew my mind. While her services were not quite for me, i still had a good time. Had 3 shots with her +1 more shot in the morning, had breakfast and took the 11am ferry back to SG.

All in, including ferry+hotel+street food+tips, trip came up to $320

Dinner at a seafood place like silver river / hotel room service is generally more expensive. Will be tons cheaper(and usually tastier) to take a walk outside and buy food from any of the street vendors/ coffeeshops near the larger hotels like aston/maxi/paradise. {edited by mod - too hard sell for this driver without paying ad fees - next time mod shall remove your forum...}

{mod's comment - reading this forum sounded like telling samster to spent big money for a day trip}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 23-10-2018 at 09:41 AM.