View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
If u did not see it doesn’t mean it does not exist. To prevent me on a one sided story I even ask her in and showed her the flies and insect sticking on the wall from top to bottom. She was shocked and told me now it’s hard to clean and it’s troublesome as her day just started. prob at night when her session ended she will do it.

What i have stated is my conservation with her. I’m more then happy to let u all check if this is our convo. Anyway I am not here to smear her reputation or flame her. I state whatever is true and gave her credit when it’s due.
The white Knight doesn’t exist nor I am defending her. Seriously why keep revolving yourself on the state of the toilet. Ultimately, what are we guys here for? A decent massage time and a good release. That’s the primary objective.

I doubt that 80% of the folks here who visit MLs are living in an apartment and more less having a toilet liked hers. Yes, you saw some flies. No, I didn’t see any. So what’s the issue here? Freaking out on flies?....Lol.

Cheers mate. Just enjoy and let it go.