View Single Post
Old 22-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
If u did not see it doesn’t mean it does not exist. To prevent me on a one sided story I even ask her in and showed her the flies and insect sticking on the wall from top to bottom. She was shocked and told me now it’s hard to clean and it’s troublesome as her day just started. prob at night when her session ended she will do it.

What i have stated is my conservation with her. I’m more then happy to let u all check if this is our convo. Anyway I am not here to smear her reputation or flame her. I state whatever is true and gave her credit when it’s due.
Bro, pretty clear that she feels worried about the toilet "condition" hence entasked some bros to help her write that the toilet is fine..

It's really funny, last time white knights defend ML looks, age, services.. Now even toilet condition also have to defend.. Lol

😁