View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Tried spa Hiroshima Nuru Massage at malate area a few days ago. Nuru was so fuckin good that I cum while the therapist was sliding all over me. She was nice about it, cleaned me up then continued with the Nuru, before round 2 where I fucked the brains out of her before cumming in her mouth. Simply love Filipina ladies. Wild as fuck.
Went to Spa Hiroshima. Its just a small shop among rows of shophouses.
When i go in, the reception immediately ask me who recommended me there. Seems like they dont expect walk in, more like some agent brings people there kind. Showed them SBF forum that recommended this place and they allowed me in.

They asked if i want to pay the 1 hr massage including tips or to tip myself later. I said i tip the girl later myself. So chose a girl from the iPad and paid PHP2,000 to go in.

Waited at the room, nothing to shout about, the girl came in seems to be same face as photo but one thing about pinoy girls. They have v big belly, so it seems to be a turn off for me.

The nuru is nothing to shout about, and when turn over, they immediately ask if i want hj, bj or fj. And quoted price. Quite a turn off for the whole experience. Did a quick hj for i think php1000 and left.

Overall, isn't a good experience. Not sure why koroky has such pleasant experience. maybe its the choice of girl.