View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

First saw 1654A newbie Ella chatting with OKT Ah Meng last week before starting work and noticed her exotic beauty. Asked about her and noted her first day of work was this midweek. Went over to try her out last night and wasn't disappointed.

Being in her second day of work, she came into the room wearing this revealing dress that showcased the lower halves of her twin B-cups and some cleavage. Her face resembles Gillian Chung, the closest lookalike I can think of. She is about 1.55m in height. Once she went naked, I got sexcited instantly by that pair of wholesome B-cup boobs, fair skin and slightly perky ass.

Services are the usual standard 1654A moves. Shower routines of boob rub, stroking of my cock, nipple sucking and BBBJ. When it comes to on-bed action, she started off with a good back massage to relax my body first. Wonderful job considering her past experience as a massage lady in China. Then she followed up with boob rub, back catbath, AR + handjob combo, front catbath and BBBJ. She allowed only light fingering as she doesn't like it rough down there. Kissing on the lips is the limit for her now as she says she may allow frenching later. We finished off FJ in missionary and it was a pleasure.

Overall, a very good performance from a SYT newbie with a hot body. Only parts to improve are her AR and willingness to french which I have pointed out to her. Another impressive point about her is her friendly and cheerful attitude. A sure RTF for me.