View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
I have been following this thread for a while, really envious of the fellow brothers here getting 'lucky'.

1. Best Friend's GF. I found her really cute with nice legs. But as he was best friend's girl, I left her alone. In the past there was IRC, and we hung around in the chat room lots, and best friend was away overseas was studies. She revealed she secretly liked me, all loyalty, principals … out the window. Slept with her till almost a month I felt horrible, and decided to stop it.

2. Sales Colleague. She was the typical ah lian, but had a nice body and decent face. We flirted over ICQ for a while, then one evening she gave me a bj in the car. The next day during after our sales visit, went to her place and have sex in her house. Found out she was actually married but she didn't tell me, and that was it.

3. Office Colleague. Theoretically, is one of my staff. I employed her as she was cute but good in her work. I knew she always liked me … but didn't bother to act on it. Both were us are married with kids at this point. Started slowly flirting over WhatsApp, and soon, she was open with sleeping with me. And, despite rational thinking, I took the bait and went for it. After that night, we never spoke about it. Its been 2 years and she is still my staff. She still gives me the … anytime you want me look. But, I am just … not as attracted.

3. Hottest Girl In My Industry. Really a looker. Everytime we hung out, I could see other guys checking her out. Somehow, she enjoyed hanging out with me, and despite her having a bf and me married, she revealed that she liked me too. So, we started an affair … which lasted for 2 months. Then I ended it because of some personal pride ego thingie.

There are a couple I dare not mention, but … looking back at what I just wrote, I realised that any average guy in Singapore actually does have some form of success. Only when I sit down to really look back, then I realised …
So lucky, u mus b bery handsum