View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
When I went to the maid agency to pick her up, I had the surprise of my life. What stood before me was different from the photo provided on the biodata.
The “real” Sarwendah looked so much younger than the photograph in her biodata. She lowered her head and smiled meekly at me.

“Kamu umur berapakah?” I asked her her age as I couldn’t believe she was 25 years old, as stated in her biodata. She looked like a young Secondary 4 girl, with her petite body frame and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

The maid agent quickly chirped in, “She really 25 lah! Biodata cannot anyhow put one. You know Singapore Gahment, everything law-by-law one.”

Sarwendah nodded at the agent’s comment. Not wanting to continue this charade, I accepted the answer at face value.

Wanda, as she likes to be called, being a “transfer maid” was already familiar with “Singaporean Lifestyle” so it didn’t take long for her to “assimilate” into our family. She was like the “younger sister” to my wife and the “older sister” to our son. During those days when my wife felt “up to it”, we would go out together and people would mistaken us for a family.

Wanda was a capable girl and we began to dote on this “new member” of our family more. My wife and I became more liberal especially with her daily necessities; we saw her more as a family member than as a maid. Instead of used hand-me-downs, we went to shopping centres to shop for her clothes. We didn’t splurge on her but we made sure she had “fresh” clothes.

I know I might come off as “cheapskate” but shopping for clothes for Wanda was relatively cheaper. You see, with her petite frame, she could fit into “kid-sized clothes” which were cheaper.

She was a simple girl when she first joined our family. Some would call her a Plain Jane but over the span of a few months, she blossomed into a beautiful flower.

======================
This is may be a work of fiction so names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents
are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 13-10-2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Added photo for illustrative purposes only