View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 14
SunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

it has been a long time since i last contributed on one of my favourite thread..

this morning otw to work.. this mid to late twenties quite pretty OL boarded the crowded train n stood in front of me.. she was wearing a one-piece spaghetti strap dress.. n it was quite low cut at the front..

more importantly.. she had small A-cup boobs.. which is my favourite.. after a while her top started to open up bit by bit.. although her small bra fit her quite nicely.. still i noticed that a small gap opening up.. n i managed to see her small n cute nipple saying "good morning" to me.. her nipple was pale pink in colour.. very tempting n delicious..

she was too concentrated on playing her game that she did not notice her top had opened up a bit and was showing me her nipple for a good 7-8 mrt stops.. at some point.. i oso noticed goosebumps on her boobs area..

what a nice start to a Wed morning..