View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1831 / Power: 14
lanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant futurelanlanloh has a brilliant future
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Sorry. Hijack this thread once as there are many victim here. Hope the case could come to an end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Upz u on 15/8 when u were power 54. When is my turn? Can I have my 8 pts back?
Hi bros, 15/8 Justin bieber power 54. Which mean his rep point maximum around 5k plus. (As donor, every 3k give him 3 power and he is 60 now)

Within 27 days (15/8 - 11/9) he gained a total of around 5348 points. (Current 11347 - Assuming 5999 then)

if you used 5348 / 20 (Assuming all bros are high 20 pointers on average) will give you 267 bros. Usercp could only reflect around 50 bros who up you.

Generally Justin bieber is unable to track overall who had up him. My suggestion is for you guys to PM or post and update date and time you had up him. So that if he really repentant of his mistake. He is able to correct it by general up list and return back accordingly.

Meanwhile, hope new comer do not up him anymore and hopefully he dont PM and ask for NTUC voucher

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=703227

DO NOT UP ME FOR PT EXCHANGE