Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 09:51 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Leaving to India and other cities for 2 weeks business trip. Miyuki is not happy about this long trip but no choice... I am salary man... She told me she will do a small party for the temp guy on Sep 5th or 7th as he is leaving...

I am almost certain he will ask for more on that day as memory sort of reason... Last night I saw his message to her on her mobile about love on fire in his heart and dont want to separate from her....

This not not first time she go to bed with younger guy after neighbor's son who was her tutor student who lost his virgin on her (at least that is what happened last Christmas in my guess as she returned home with complitely wet panties with semen)..

This is why Miyuki catches our attention so much.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.