Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigoflashed View Post
Thank you. Truth is I don’t know how long it has been. I searched her phone thoroughly even after the incident and all I see prior to a month ago are rather platonic work emails. It stepped up after a while and they even had pet names for each other. That happened about a month before I found out which matched he timing she says

A few months ago I also caught her chatting with that guy and she was trying to matchmake him with someone else, so I honestly don’t think it has been a year.

Or am I just delusional
I am basing my conclusion on your initial post :

Quote:
About a year ago my wife’s behavior started to change. She started to dress up a lot more, started clubbing and I could also sense her becoming more protective about her cell phone. I didn’t give it much thought initially, as I trusted her wholeheartedly and didn’t imagine she would have an affair, but turns out that I should have listened to my guts much earlier.
If you noticed the change in her behavior a year ago she could have started seeing someone even earlier. Perhaps it was not the same guy. Of course I am only guessing but you asked for advice and I am giving it based upon the facts you presented.

If you revise the facts I will revise my assessment of the situation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates