View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufans View Post
A Short FR on Phnom Penh 10-13 Aug

First time step foot into Phnom Penh. Stayed in Secrest Hotel at St. 136 two block away from Route 136 bar. It is the old Lance Court Hotel after some renovation. I got offer from their website with USD52.5 Deluxe Room for 3 nights which is a bargain. Nice room with in-room safe which is my primary requirement for selecting hotel room.

You can get a SIM card at the airport when you come out from the arrival hall. All telcos have their counter in front of the arrival hall exit. I got one SIM from Smart for USD 6 for 20GB (7days) (claim by the counter staff there). Others like Metfone and Cellcard also offer quite similar package for USD 5 for 7 days.

Bar: went to bars along St 136, St 130, St 104 and St 51. Most bars offer happy hour draught beer @ USD 0.5-0.75 usually until 7pm. However most good looking girls will usually start to come in around 7-8pm with most crowded at 9pm. Barfine USD 10 and ladydrink USD 3.5. Took girls from the bar one 2 nights, one from St 104 (Bar One Zero Four) and another one from St 136 (Mr Butterfly). The one from St 104 cost me USD 70 LT which turned out to be a good catch. Really accommodating and good attitude. Had 3 shots with her and leave at around 10am when I told her I want to go to breakfast. Whereas the one from St 136 cost me USD 100 LT which was a disaster for me. Personally I feel that bars at St 104 and St 130 have the best quality of girls. Look out for Angry Bird, Bar One Zero Four, Intoxica, Cheries. Shanghai bar at St 51 has few lookers too but you have to talk to them directly to check if they are going out with customer. Not all will go. Saw a SYT and try to hook up with her but it failed. Too bad.

Massage: went to Soul Garden City, Luxury World Hotel and St 252 Massage. Did not take any girl for whatever reason. Soul Garden seems to have better quality. Generally the charge is room USD 7-10 plus girl tips for the FJ. Girls are from either Cambodia or Vietnam.

KTV: went Naga World 88 KTV at level 2. Girls from Cambodia, Vietnam and Cambodia. Girl tips is 50 and LT 150, 200 or 300 (varies on girls, tips will be waived), you need to ask the mummy specifically what is the particular girl's LT price. Took on Cambodia girl for LT 200. Overall ok, nothing to shout about. Johnny Walker Gold Reserve 750ml USD 130 and Angkor beer USD 4/can. Mixer is chargeable (coke/soda 3.5) and each girl sit with you the KTV will charge USD 16 to the bill. Also surveyed Prince KTV and Cobra KTV. Generally girl tips 30 and LT 150-200. Saw quite a lot of lookers in Prince.

Freelance: Didn't go to much places except Naga's Darling Darling and area near to Naga hotel reception at ground floor. Quality quite good but did not get the quotation.
I use to stay at the old lance court,$20 per night,room like h81 set up,good enough with the price and location,not noisy