View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilsilverwax View Post
Any bro tried their tongkat ali coffee which can be bought from their counter?9.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
ya. but don drink more than one packet. your stick will be hard for one or two days. can chiong entire day. shiok
Better not to drink them.... the extra ingredients added are ketamine / syabu. This brand of drink is one of those used by drug syndicates to "hook" drinkers into becoming addicts.

I was informed another drug laced drink popular in JB spas and entertainment outlets is the "Lime Juice"..... which tastes more like plum juice than limau.

See the link below to find out which drink brand labels are used by the syndicates. The TKA coffee sold by VIP is no.3 on the list.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...aysia-10580958