View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc123456 View Post
most often they are ‘forced’ into this trade because of family commitments etc.

mostly have limited education/knowledge and they need money fast.

easiest way definitely is prosituition and than they are hooked to earning this kind of income and would continue.

sometimes i think what do they do after they retire
based on this logic everyone is forced to sell their bodies and values because we need money and fast at that.

that's just silly logic.

many women came to Singapore back in the day and worked as Sam Sui. I assure you the conditions were harder than, faced more challenges, and yet they didn't have to sell their morals
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment