View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
Bro viola06,

when she love you she will worry you dont want her ,worry losing you , ask you to add all her family member into fb in case her phone spoilt cannot contact her. When she dont want me , she block me without give any explanation, all her family member and friends also will block me..

I got hurt badly, hit , and etc... into pieces.....
this is the same for all women, not really FL/WL issue

Women tend to use men to get what they want

when they love you, they will want you all the time

when they no longer love you, no matter what you do, it doesn't matter anymore

hence women are soft like water, cold like ice.

men are the soft ones these days, thinking back of the good old times,

BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING- SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT IT. SHES ALREADY WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND SHE DOESNT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SADNESS AND SUFFERING. SHE'S ENJOYING HERSELF AND YOU ARE FEELING LIKE CRAP.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment