View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Hi its me again. Just want to up my fr for the rose visit last week. As usual already planned the trip and aimed for no 5. Its my bad i like to stick with 1 ml before try another. Reach there around 5 and ask the boss for no 5. Damn shes currently working. Aiseh because i already aim for her for second time. Boss offered me no 12 but i still demand for no 5. Decided to wait and ask boss when no 5 finish just text me. No 16 just passed by me during at counter. Shes cute and fair,boob smaller than 5. Im a boobs lover though.ahha

Wait about 45 minutes downstairs. See the no 12 from outside and no 18 going upstairs upon my wait at car. Then bamm boss text me no 5 done. Yes. Its my time. Come and meet her. Yes she recognized me as i took her 1 week ago. With satin black nightdress gve me wow sensation.

Lay down as usual. And ritual begin with massage. Good massage by her i love that. On the first meeting shes more formal. I can feel this time shes focus to give excitement that i never had during first meeting. Keep teasing my butt n didi from back side. Damn shiok. Then ask to lay front part. As usual shes start massage hand with my hand on her thigh nearly her boobs. Indirectly she teased my hand on her v shape. Damn. I just keep smiling and feel the sensation.

She teased my nips and i teased her boobs from outside. Hehe. Shes understood my needs. Then do the same for the left hand part. Cant wait for the show begins. Ask for 5 minutes to go to toilet then she came back. Ask me what i want,i told her keen for b2b. Shes laughing and said ok b2b. The show begins here. Shes deemed the light up and down,and i asked to put the light not too dark. Want to see her body man. Damn hot weyh.

Then she stripped her outfit slowly cover her boobs and what a surprised,shes off her panties too and get totally naked. Oh my gosh. Started ko kiss my neck. Her smells so good keep my didi jumping around. I caress her back grasp her ass smell her too. Then she going downsouth lick my nips i keep caressed her and find her boobs. That sensation.

Then shes going downsouth to my didi. Teasing with her boobs. And i feel new sensation suddenly. Damn shes put my didi between her boobs and moving! So hot man that feeling. Shes really know how to please you. Keep sliding with teasing with her mouth. Ohh i cant stand it too long. Unload the soldier. Damn i demand for long time but cannot tahan lah.

Shes just laughing see me unloaded. Grrr. Haha. Then send me to shower as she want to tidy the room. After fresh i enter again and she continue massage. Only ask for head massage as i have work to catch up. Very good no 5!for her tips also i want to take out money then counting she said ok2 enough. Rm 80 only. So worth lah for second visit.

Thats a wrap

Place rose spa
No 5
Face 7/10
Body 9/10 my type
Boobs 34c original damn shiok
B2b 9/10
Massage 8/10
Bbbj not tahan
Rtf yes and yes yes

Keep waiting if i able to try no 9 there. I still find a way how she gonna accept me. Hehe. Not sure for no 12,seems like good on fr. Cheers guy. I just love rose spa!