View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: A small fetish of mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacelessJan View Post
Hi boys,

So, good new and BAD NEWS.

Jan here. Like another Jan lol. I'm Janet and my best friend who has been talking to you guys here is Janice. Pretty sure all of you know her name by now. Well, it's kind of a messy situation at the moment hence why her 2nd story isn't out yet and I doubt it will come to light in the coming days.

To summarize, her bf thought she was cheating on him because she has been frequenting the toilet alot to msg you guys here or send out her email. And it didn't help that her bf was staying over at her place because she was unwell after her trip to BKK. She said he checked her phone but didn't find her pictures but there was a few "sexting" on wechat. She doesn't use wechat at all. Like never ever before this so when her bf saw that app, he opened it of course and well, according to her, all hell broke loose. Blablabla fast forward to now, they almost broke up but didn't but she definitely won't be able to come here or msg you guys as much as she wants to.

Now, so what am I doing here? well, Janice has been my friend since forever. I'm talking primary, secondary and poly days! We're open to each other, know each other's secrets and have our naughty sides of course. She even told me about this thing she started and her facelessjan insta account etc.. but only after the quarrel with her bf lol. Well, again, to cut the story short because it's getting WAYYYYY too long, she asked me to take over her account here, her insta and her gmail which she specifically created for this.

At first I seriously didn't want to eventhough we have somewhat the same kind of fetish. I'm more into subtly just exposing an upskirt or 2 "accidentally" in the bus, mrt, clubs or whatever and noticing guys noticing me is enough to give me that sense of satisfaction. Same goes for Janice. Like we do this kind of stuff together once in a while whenever we're out shopping etc. So, that's why I'm here. "to continue the legacy she left behind" hahaha. sounds so lame but it's exactly that...........

Seriously though, I scolded her for selling her pictures so cheap. Like $20 for 50+ pics??????? WHAT?!?! And I mean she's a beauty in real life too. My real insta has about 10k followers and she has more than me. In case you're wondering, no, we're not influencers nor do we make a living with instagram sponsoring stuff etc. It just so happened that way lol.

I'm still not over that $20 and I think it's super unfair to be honest. But she's saying she made a promise to you guys already, especially those who bought her first story. You won't believe how appreciative she was to all this and how much she wants to continue doing it but alas, I guess she got too excited about it and didn't think about her "suspicious toilet needs" and it came down to this.

Well, since it is my fetish as well, I guess I'll "show off" a lil bit here for the same ol $20 that Janice made me promise I'd charge without lacking in quality.

Here's a picture of me that I took myself with my Iphone. OH! and Janice did mention that you guys might not believe her or me. So she proposed that ANY 1 person here to give me something to write on a paper and I'll take a pic of it. One person only ah please. I don't want to keep writing things and taking pictures of it. Preferably someone with high reputation points.. is that what it's called here? So what should I write to prove that I'm me? Suggest away! Oh, and do pm me what outfits would you guys like to see me in? denim shorts? bodycon dress? Well, there's not a lot of you but I hope I'm able to do as good a job as Janice did. Talk to you guys tmr or something. Byeeeeeee~~~

Oooo... how about ‘Hi Bobby! How are you?’ Preferably with you naked and the paper covering your private parts!?