View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
Exactly. Bro Vaporizerz nice one, "CIC".
Or, "CICIM" (Cum In Condom In Mouth).

Bro Kaiserdome, for a more detailed description of Rudy, please read my FR on page 2266. In person, her nose is rounder and face not as pretty as photo. I seriously wonder why the bro after me commented "9/10 looks close enough to photo and pretty", I'd rate 6/10 at most. But Rudy's service and attitude are really good. If you're actually going for her, prepare your own towel, mouth wash, and mentally prepare yourself that OKT might psycho the bro before you to "buy time" and OKT will make you wait for half an hour.

Don't say no one has warned you.
LOL bro I was thinking to use CICIM acronym also but thought it was a bit too convoluted. 😂

But this practice of "buying time" is really fucked up. Maybe if the girl is free can, but not if another bro already has booked that time. What's next? Force us to sit in waiting room like at the clinic wait for our queue number?