Old 04-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My lovely SG girls

Apartment hunting, as I’d mentioned earlier, took a fair bit of time and effort. I have to admire my agent’s patience and diligence. He showed me over 50 units before I made my choice. On the one hand I wanted all the conveniences of a good condominium - swimming pool, gym, outdoor space and good upkeep. On the other, I wanted total privacy and discretion. When you are at my level, a lot of people know you - and tongues are always ready to wag with gossip. I was in Singapore without a wife, my marriage was over, there were plenty of lovely women around and I sure as hell wasn’t going to stay celibate. I also did not want news of my activities being carried back to India by my wife’s nosy friends in Singapore, who would love to tell everyone what a depraved person I’d become.

Well, I found my perfect apartment in the end. Private lobby, low rise, minimum interaction with neighbours unless I went to the pool on Sunday, and a few minutes from that favourite expat hangout - Tanglin Mall! I could bring someone into the building and whisk her into my apartment with very little chance of being seen. And the big bonus - no one I even remotely knew lived there.

Well dear readers, I had my job and found my perfect apartment. Now time to turn my attentions to other matters