View Single Post
Old 31-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
siokanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlex View Post
Boring intro:
I know this girl for 2 years and always tot she was innocent. One day after our CCA in poly, our clique went supper and suggest that all of us should go Holland V to drink one day. So we plan nicely already and then suddenly everyone cannot make it. Then this girl suddenly PM me and ask if i still want go because i didn't say i cannot make it in the group. Of course, i just went with this girl lor.

Slightly boring:
When we started drinking, i started asking about her current/past love life and also teasing her a bit. Then she started saying her ex not giving her what she want. When she say that, I a bit confused already. Then when i ask what they never give her. She didn't tell me and change topic quickly.

A bit steam liao:
Now she a bit high liao and become quite flirty with me. To be honest, at that point of time i quite hard liao. When we finish our beer tower, it's still 8.30pm+. We cannot handle another tower if not we can go join merlion already. But she keep telling me she don't want go back so early. Then i disiao her say arbo you come my house, i give you massage lah. She then say okay. Of course i faster cab to my home with her lah, don't waste time liao.

Steam mode liao:
When reach home, she ask me give her back massage because her back pain. Lucky i used to learn massage and able to give a legit massage for her. Then she keep moaning and making me buay tahan. After that, i tease her by saying "You moan one more time then i bite you ah". Then she turn around and say "bite lah". I immediately kiss her hard and push her down on the bed. Then to my surprise, she strip my pants before i strip her sia. This is where i know the game is on. And the rest you all know what happen le lah

After that, she became my regular fb and my impression of her changed. She legit look damn innocent and shy but of course chio also lah.Also she told me that all her ex cannot last for 5mins and she damn dulan.

So moral of the story: Go gathering don't ps lah
Nice share bro