View Single Post
Old 28-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Came across a girl thru wechat “people nearby”. Chatted on and off for more than 8 months and nothing unusual. She travels regularly so the chances of chatting is not frequent. Recently she changed job and became home bound with no travel and we chatted more regularly. Was afraid she may be scared off due to our age gap of 22 years old but she was okay, especially having 2 Boyfriends near her age that disappointed her in many ways including sex. Thru regular night chat, realise that she has a huge appetite....she said that her ex had sex 5 times in a week for 2 years plus until he left her.

Long story cut short. One night we chatted dirty and she asked to see me for the first time as we never met up during the 8 months of chatting. It was 1am and I picked her up at her place and went to a park nearby her place. We started kissing and my hand went down to stroke her wet pussy. After a few rounds of petting, she asked me to bring her to Motel and I was kind of shocked that it was so easy as we only met for 10 mins. We went to motel and she was not even shy and we were fast at action...as soon as my boxer came off, she was already sucking my didi when I was about to take out my t shirt....real hungry tigress.

After some short foreplay, she asked me to lick up to cum....wasn’t long before she shivered and cum. Then I asked her why so intense tonight, she replied it has been a while she has not had sex already. She is the type who wants it every night type. I asked for her permission to go raw and she replied that she expected and wanted me to go in raw anyway. So first entry was front loaded with missionary fashion and when I was about to cum and informed her with respect (as I was expected to withdraw and shoot on her tummy), she asked me to shoot and cum inside. I asked “you sure” ? She said “ya, my safety period”. So first shot was more to reward me for my oral skills to bring her to climax via her clitoris.

We washed up and rested for a while and checked with her about her favourite position. She said from the back, deep and slow until her sensation was intense then will signal me to go fast. As every girl is different, we have to find out what makes them tick. I put my didi to work as instructed, she was like in the movie pulling the bedsheet and cringing all over her face and then suddenly asked me to go fast and don’t stop......I was banging like never and she was screaming and was sure next room could hear her moan. I shot my second load into her and she collapsed onto the bed and tried to catch some breath.

We hugged and kissed in bed for a while and as I was just recovered from a fever and not in top form, I decided to call it a night and promised her another wild encounter in near future. She was wanting 3rd round and a little disappointed but I promise a follow up round when I am fully recovered and after my business trips....sent her back was around 4am.

It was unexpected to have sex with her with 22 years apart between us....and luckily I didn’t disappoint her despite the age gap.