Thread: Thumper
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also.
Bro Red Perrier...

Langar face, every place also cannot succeed lar! Unless the gal is so high, super horny, ownself have langar face and "bak qiu ta stamp" (postage stamp covering the eyes), then maybe got half chance...

Thumper is a great place especially on ladies night. The band standard has kinda dropped abit, esp since they keep playing the same old songs... gd thing is that it is not far from bar none, so bros who like to hop, esp on friday nite, got alternative place to prowl should the action at either be not up to standard...

Holiday season is here..... Jingle tits jingle tits... jingle all the way....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!