View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Probably my last entry, leaving Spore in 2 weeks for my next work destination, Over the next few years.

Was hoping to be able to get a good bonk for the road but unfortunately chose Abel who is not able to fulfill desire of my lust. Another Dead on Arrival from the same stable which fell short of Seventh Heaven when I had the other dead fish Seven.

Endured an unwilling black face girl for about 70 min out of 90 minds slot with one shot as my second shot was shorted when the girl sandpapered my brother with the towel as I asked her blow me.

Basically whatever said about her in the FR by fellow samster do not tally except her syt slim body albeit a little tummy. Her look is quite different though not ugly. Much darker and looks like a minah or indon...

No kissing at first but consented after I wanted to leave after 10 min. Bit get turned off as she wiped her mouth after each kiss...

Again resisted when I wanted to paint... First it was ticklish... Then pain, then don't like licking...eventually just lie down like a sex doll for you to lick with no reaction... Got bored after awhile so ask her to serve.

Bbj was less than a minute. Ride awhile then say tired... Before all these action kept yanking my dick perhaps hoping first shot complete with hand job.

Tried to get her to cuddle after first shot was like she lying on the other side of the bed lol.
Obviously she is extremely uncomfortable to serve... So unless you get the kick out of fucking an unwilling girl... Felt almost like raping her rather than buying her service.

Just bring honest... Okt response when I complained was.... 'Oh'... Well said. Will no longer arrive at your stable for your dead fish again... Perhaps its my luck... Saw the other girls in the apartment who seemed more cheerful..... Anyway zapper zap all you want... I don't care a fuck.

Last edited by Dobernite; 24-07-2018 at 06:13 PM.