View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Ya, Vietcongs believe in this doctrine: "The shortest path to a man's heart is through his mouth and stomach", so French Kissing is the "password" and feeding real food is the "input", open bra and show booby traps (like camel humps) is the "display", grabbing his "mouse" to facilitate roaming and handling the insertion of his USB (Usable Sex Baton) into her USB port for download without latex-wall.

Moon yee si mahng

PLA are normally pampered animals. The best is that you cook they eat.
Hahaha well said about VietCongs.
Not only they feed the man well but they are the most open minded about sucking "mouse" with their mouth.

That's why many brothers die under the VietCong's "booby traps".

In 2008 one VietCong WL in Ho Chi Minh cooked chicken soup and noodles when I went to her house.
Also ever bought me one long sleeve shirt.

This is why until today I have a very good impression on VietCong.
Don't play play because you also don't know how you die when the VietCong strikes!
No wonder they can win the Vietnam War.

PLA is completely hopeless. Nowadays less contact with PLA.