View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Some bros have PMed me and asked me that Auntie Kat so daring to let other guy cum inside of her. If you read carefully at the truth or dare night, she has already confessed that usually when she's single and goes out to drink/party, whichever lucky stranger that gets their hands on her has the option to either go in raw or with helmet, though most of them chose to opt to go in raw. She allows them to cum inside of her as she would then wash their cum out when they are done with the deed. I'm not sure if she had menopaused but yeah. Just to clarify a few things. And thankfully enough so far she hasn't contracted any STDs.

----------------------

As Uncle Maxwell pumped waves after waves of semen into Auntie Kat, meanwhile on our side, Jack was still fumbling around with attempting to pleasure Auntie Maxwell. He still had no clue to where his Mum was nor what she was doing. He was too obsessed with Auntie Maxwell to even think straight. It was clear to say which Auntie was having the time of her life and which was not. In order not to hurt his feelings, Auntie Maxwell's faked moans are as bad as Geylang's $50 Thai bu. Well, at least the ones that I have tried on my own without consulting any FRs are shit, so no offense to Thai fans here.

Auntie Maxwell glanced down towards where Jack's swimming trunks were. Indeed, a small tent had popped up from within as Auntie Maxwell then giggled. " Getting hard, are we? "

" Eh? " Jack stuttered, caught by surprise as he had been trying to hide it by leaning forward but to no avail.

" Let's see what your package has in store for us, shall we? " Auntie Maxwell giggled as she extended out her hands towards his trunks.

" Ehhh? Can we not? " obviously Jack was shy and tried to retract back but Auntie Maxwell caught him before he could get away.

"Now now, I show you my everything. Shouldn't you reciprocate it back? " Auntie Maxwell wasn't having any of it as she then lowered his trunks.

Time paused for a moment as his little pecker came into view in front of everyone. I wasn't sure who was the first one to giggle but I think it was Deborah. Remember when I said that I wasn't packing a big one as mine's only 5.5 inches and I'm not egoistic enough to claim that it's 8 inches unlike some insecure bros but Jesus Christ. Jack's little pecker would make mine look big in comparison. His cock was probably only about 4 inches long erected, barely even half the size of Uncle D and Uncle Maxwell. Seeing our reaction to his little package, he immediately grew red and pulled up his trunks in response to hide.

" Hehe, you don't have to hide it, Jack. " Auntie Maxwell tried to console him but enough damage has already been dealt with his pride.

Then we hear an alarm coming from the gate. It was the doorbell that was attached to the gate. This was still a private villa after all so the hotel employees don't have ready access to our villas unless we open the gate. To confirm our suspicions, we could then hear.

" Room Service~ " the employee shouted in a native accent.

All of our blood froze in that instant. There were 2 gates to this villa and the gate that the employee was in was literally where Auntie Kat and Uncle Maxwell was at!