Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
I would avoid this place man, had a really terrible experience, went for the 178 b2b package.

waited almost 15 mins in the room for girl to arrive. totally no svc from the girl when she arrived. no massage, let alone b2b. all she did was try to give me a HJ throughout the session. no other services rendered.

rubbish place IMO.
I have a totally different encounter at Saigon 2. My was positive one. I waited 10mins, first one came in not my liking. 2nd came in, black sexy outfit with at least B+ mountain and long silky hair up till above waist length. Initially 2nd one was thinking I have high standards and give me sian look but after some chatting and massage good one, we open up. She likes to be teased and complimented plus i am not the super ugly kind, got chemistry and after 20 mins turned back. She stripped and her body is so smooth and slim, keeping her undies on, he boobs over my face and 2IC... I am a sucker and I suck for 10 mins, both sides. But there is no FJ or BBBJ due to policy. BBbJ I didn’t push because I don’t like bare blow, but if want need to pay I guess... we hug and I Tahan while she rub rub me... all good. She rotate her tongue action on my nipple too and blow hot air into my ear at times... lick my ear and my body have her lipsticks all over... overall good exp