View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Overseas confusion

Recently got to know a girl while I'm overseas..

Have been going to her country quite regularly.. was only the last visit that I got to know her..

How I got to know her? I got to know her during my last trip.. She work in a retail shop. Similar to Singapore Action City toy shop. Was about to pay for something at the cashier, she stood beside me smiling.. the cashier ask if I am member.. If not do I interested to be one. I told the cashier I can't as I'm not local.. As I need to key in my phone number in their wechat page in order to be member. But I don't have a local line.. And they only recognise local line.

Then the cashier ask me where I'm from.. I told her I'm from Singapore... all this while she stood beside me giving her widest smile while listening to the conversation between me and the cashier..

Then about 3-4 days later, I went back to the shop she was working.. and wanted to buy more.. as I didn't get what I want the other time. As I was buying those blind box toys.. you have to open to know what's inside.. This time round while I was choosing a box.. she was there to serve me.. casually chat with me.. like how to chose etc.. then I was about to walk to the cashier to pay.. She follow me then she ask the girl at the cashier that she will take over to serve me.. Again with her most friendly smile, she ask me if I wanted to join a group.. I tot she was asking me to be a member again.. And I reply no, I'm not local.. and to my surprise, she said yah.. you from Singapore right!