View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangboy View Post
I was like what is wrong with this house. Is the sofa made of GOLD or the floor is gold plated than you don't want to invite your customer in.

Well to the okt "better wake up your idea" at least invite customer in, why keep blocking the entrance and denied all the potential customer. Even if customer don't call the gal today they may another day.
i second all the opinions here. all those rude and nasty behaviour of cat150 okts cited by the bros here, i have experienced all of them before

instead of inviting you to view the gals as a potential customer, they block your way and talk to u like u are a criminal suspect

instead of helping you make an informed choice, they respond with sarcastic remarks and unhelpful comments - "every gal can work one la, it depends on individual's preference" or "you are not here to choose wife, dun need to be so fussy"

and other misc like not willing to tell the gal's name or show black face when u did not pick the gal they call over. some of these behaviour are really childish and reflect how short-sighted they are. whoring is not a one-off activity, even if i dun call any gal today (can't find one which i like), i will come back again to the same house if the okt is courteous and helpful.

i believe one of the reason for their behaviour is the lack of competition and regeneration in the cat150 scene - there have been like no new cat150 houses for the past 10~15 years? the price have been stagnant for like the past 30 years?

the remaining houses now behave like kings and hence, it's a take it or leave it attitude