View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hi guys what's happening to me? burning sensation when i pee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden89 View Post
Hello buddies. Here's the truth about things and the stuff I did recently

1) I have been wanking 3 times daily at home for near 8 months. I know I know I sound like a pervert watching too much jap av

2) I have a new sex partner for about a month now. She seems to have a ccb. I never had a sex partner for a pretty long time until recently this one

3) I have a dog at home with very very bad yeast infestation and skin issues. ( I know this sounds strange I am thinking maybe I always shower him and maybe I didn't clean my hands thoroughly and some weird bacteria got to my penis as I shake it off daily.
Your sex partner obviously has an infection of the pussy. A healthy pussy will smell nice and fresh as long as it is been washed before the action starts. Read https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=282454

The two of you should go together to see Dr Tan who will be able to diagnose and treat both of you simultaneously.

There is no point dosing yourself with antibiotics if she is not being treated at the same time. She'll just pass the same infection to you every time you have sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates